RIVER CHEST BODY HARNESSRegular price $69.00
- SHIPPING + RETURNS
- SIZE CHART
- Our vegan leather is eco-conscious as it is high grade and free of toxins making it safe for your skin and better for the environment
- Our hardware is nickel and lead-free so it won't irritate your soft skin and spoil your fun
- We're here to support you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need guidance on sizes
- Need discreet packaging? Just let us know on the "notes to seller" when you check out
- Candy pink or Sherbet yellow
- The River Chest Harness adjusts smoothly and suits size 6-14 with ease
- Waist measurement: Tightest setting 78.5cm Loosest setting 108.5cm
- Extra holes can be added to tighten 5cm or loosen 3cm of waist strap
- To add an extra 10cm length to any strap, please ask for extenders on the "notes to seller" when you check out (fits size 16 with extenders)
Technical problems relating to tracking numbers are also causing issues for some international orders.
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS - AusPost carrier
We offer FREE express shipping on all Australian orders over $250
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues placing your order.
SHIPPING PRICES AND TIMES
All orders are processed within 1 - 4 business days.
(Please account for delays due to COVID and holidays)
Due to COVID-19 there may be some delays in postage. If you have any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do offer preorder on our rope from time to time. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
We are not responsible for any delays due to COVID-19, public holidays or postal errors. Please note during busy periods (promotional sales, public holidays & Christmas periods) we cannot guarantee same day dispatch. We will not be accountable for delivery times due to error from the postal service. If you have not received your package within 10 business days please contact us using the Contact Us page in the site or email at "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please note, we are inundated with customer queries about order delays due to AusPost. Please see AusPost official statement above. We are also looking into other shipping services to prepare us for a busy Christmas without delays.
Please read full Returns Policy.
While we understand that our harnesses have to be made using PU ‘leather’ in order to be vegan friendly, we do try our best where ever possible to be as eco-conscious as we can.
That is why all of our harnesses, from day one have come individually packaged in reusable satin draw string bags instead of plastic and are sent using either our eco-friendly mailers from RETHINK packaging or our compostable cardboard boxes.
Little to no plastic is used during the packaging stage of our brand and we will always continue to find more ways to be sustainable.
All of our harnesses are made from 100% guilt free vegan PU "leather".
And in case you were wondering, our complimentary custom lollies that are included with every order are also 100% vegan friendly. Yum!
The best way to clean your harness is by gently dabbing with warm soap water. Do not rub the leather too hard or use any abrasive sponges or cloths on the leather.